Editore: Boosey & Hawkes
- Šehidski rastanak (A Hero's Farewell)
- Moj dilbere! (My Cavalier!)
- Ne silazi sa cardaka (On the Balcony)
- Na prijestolju sjedi sultan (The Sultan's Throne)
- Cudna jada od Mostara grada (Biba's Sorrow)
- Zmaj od Bosne (The Dragon of Bosnia)
- Žute dunje (Yellow Quinces)
- Bulbul pjeva okolo Mostara (The nightingale)
- Sarajevo divno mjesto (Sarajevo)
- U lijepom starom gradu Višegradu (The River at Visegrad)
The full range of traditional fiddle repertoire is now at your fingertips! Using these generous collections, you can create your own ceilidh, barn dance, jazz club, Sarajevo street-café or Gypsy gathering. Some of this music is familiar, some more exotic, but all of it is absolutely authentic, faithfully arranged and, above all, hugely enjoyable.
Each title in the series is available in two formats: the violin edition (with an optional easy violin part and guitar chord); or the complete edition, which also includes both keyboard and violin accompaniments. Either format is hugely flexible, which means the music can be played as solos, duets or trios as well as with larger ensembles.
Edward Huws Jones has travelled extensively researching fiddle-playing traditions. In each book he explains the background of the particular musical style, giving his own suggestions for a lively performance. And to help recreate the spirit of the music, every book in the series is beautifully illustrated.